Sunday, April 25, 2010

BOOK GROUPIE: Colorado's Stover and Randall | authors, Colorado, Stover - Life - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Reports of my move to Oklahoma in this wonderful column are more than 5 years late. I returned to Colorado in July 2005, where I have remained since. My family was only in Oklahoma for a few, very unhappy, months at the end of my late husband's battle with cancer. He and I planned our return to Colorado together. He asked me to bring his ashes home, so he could spend eternity in the Rockies. So we did, and we're still here. My current bio is here.

I absolutely adore what Anita Miller has to say about A Matter of Trust and The Gift, though. Thank you, Anita!

BOOK GROUPIE: Colorado's Stover and Randall | authors, Colorado, Stover - Life - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Posted using ShareThis

You'll find a link to Anita Miller's blog at the end of her column. It's a must-read for readers and writers. Enjoy!

Happy reading!

~Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment