Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year - New Website!

Isn't this cool? I pass the magic wand, so to speak, to a true professional, and she not only understands what I mean by creating a design that mimics a path into the "story realm," but she even makes my blog page look like my website. :) I've had a presence on the Internet since 1993, but have always maintained what has become a monster of a website myself. The original NovelTalk Chats began at my site in 1994 via mIRC, as I'm sure some of you recall. Those were the days when we thought the Internet was like Science Fiction. Now, those old programs are antiquated and almost laughable.

But isn't this artwork beautiful? Rae Monet is the designer, and I couldn't be more pleased with her work. When you get the chance, take a look around and kick the tires. Once I'm finished with The Gift -- which will be by 2/1/2009! -- I'll spend some time organizing of the old, dead links.

Happy New Year!

Love,
Deb

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful website and the slide show is awesome. I took a trip through the PHOTOGRAPHER site as well, and will be back to enjoy more. Marty's work is inspiring and his 'family and friends' pictures are great but could use some blurbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new website, Deb. Rae does beautiful work.

    Thanks for adding the Vixens to your blog list! I'll visit again soon.

    Helen
    www.helensheroes.blogspot.com
    www.coloradovixens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your website, it is really beautiful. I'm thinking about having Rae redo mine.

    Thanks for adding us to your blog list
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete