Friday, April 17, 2009

Friendship

I think, as writers, we experience the following in a variety of ways throughout the different stages of our careers. I want to thank each and every one of you who have stood beside me through these past difficult and painful years. You know who you are.... :)

And I also thank my readers who have waited so patiently for THE GIFT. Bless you.

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
~Walter Winchell

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
~ Len Wein

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
~ Anonymous

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
~Anonymous

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
~ George Washington

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
~ Mother Teresa

"Misfortune shows those who are not really friends."
~ Aristotle

Love,
~Deb

1 comment:

  1. There is not a price that can be placed on the value of a 'true' friendship.

    I wish we had met under different circumstances. Never the less, I value your friendship and support more than I can ever convey with a few simple words.

    Just know you are always near and dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete