Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some Like It Hotter

This time-travel romance was originally released in April 1996 under the Pinnacle Books Denise Little Presents imprint with this cover:
Original Cover (1996)
It's a beautiful cover, but it doesn't really fit the story.  True, the watermelon azaleas climbing the white wrought iron are very "Southern," and the story is set in Natchez, but this is not a "pretty" kind of story.  It's sometimes gritty and often naughty, with a villain who actually scared me a few times while I was writing it. My working log line was "Dirty Harry Meets Scarlett O'Hara."

Since the rights have reverted back to me now, I am in the process of making it available again to readers in digital format. My good friend, Mary Chase, AKA Mary Chase Comstock, designed this amazing new cover. I think it fits the story much better, and I hope you will agree.

For 2011 Digital Release, coming soon

The file is in production now.  Check back soon for links.

Happy reading!

~Deb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb--I tried to share this on FB, but there was no way to post the comment.

    This new cover fits more than the original one.
    Classic= Passing the test of time.

    ReplyDelete