Friday, April 8, 2011

Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iBooks?




Some of you may have noticed that A Willing Spirit and Some Like It Hotter have not been available at Amazon for a couple of weeks.  That's because I pulled them and am in the process of making them available for all e-readers.  They went live at Barnes & Noble for the Nook today!  They're processing at Amazon for the Kindle, at Kobo for the Sony Reader, and will also be available at Apple for iBooks. I will update you with those links as they go live, and you can always check my website for the most recent information.


The Gift remains available for all readers, and I am working making arrangements to reissue my very first book, Shades Of Rose, with a stunning new cover. 


Happy reading!


~Deb
www.debstover.com

1 comment:

  1. Shades of Rose is one of my absolute favorite books. Can't wait for it to be available on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete